|Job Title:||Applications Scientist|
|Description:||The Nanotechnology Measurement Organization is looking for an enthusiastic scientist with experience operating SPM/AFM, SEM and/or Nanoindenters. He/she will create new applications, interact with R&D and product marketing to provide critical input on new products, evaluate new products and work with sales/marketing in an effort to drive business.
Summary of Key Duties:
|Qualifications:||-PhD in Physics, Biophysics, Biochemistry, Biology or equivalent
- 5+years experience laboratory experience in the field of SPM/AFM, SEM or Nanoindenters.
- Industrial experience specifically providing pre/post technical support for a sales organization or providing technical seminars to a large audience.
- Applicant must have a proven ability to provide technical feedback on R&D collaborations, projects, experiments and results.
- Strong communications and presentations skills and the ability to deliver compelling technical presentations
- Must be able to work in a cross functional team environment and possess excellent scientific writing and verbal communications skills.
- Domestic and international travel required.
- Ability to speak a second language highly desirableAgilent is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
|Business:||Electronic Measurement Group|
|Job Sub-Category:||Application Dev Engineer/Scientist|
|Country or Area:||United States|
|Travel Required:||Yes, 10% of the Time|
(Temp Positions Only):